My little brother Andy and my best friend Chris both happen to be Santa babies and by that I mean they were both born in the month of December. A month consumed with Holiday parties, shopping and all things Merry. I don't doubt that they might at one point rather have there birthday parties in the middle of July! So in honor of my kid brother and BFF I have compiled a short list of Birthday themes that I believe would do well in the big month of December.
- Train Engines (Holiday Express)
- Toy Soldiers (the red, black and white ones with pink cheeks...not so much the little green ones)
- A Penguin Party ( a la Happy Feet?)
- A Winter wonderland
- Snow Fairy
- Snow Princess
- A Who's B-Day and yes you should invite the Grinch!
- Gingerbread Decorating Party ( a la Hansel and Gretal)
- Willi Wonka
- and my all time favorite ....A Candyland Adventure
Now these ideas can simply be inspiration for decor or can be full blown theme birthday parties. It is just a short list to get the wheels turning. If you have a suggestion for the list, I do hope you will share.
As for the Santa babies in my life...Happy Birthday Guys, I love you! You know me, I will always be up for a birthday party no matter what time of the year. Hey I just had a thought...if you prefer a birthday party in July we can make it a "Christmas in July" party....or not.