We are currently going through some changes .We are no longer Plan, Party and Repeat. We are now the Little Shinidgs blog.
This blog will be completely dedicated to bringing you more kids party ideas, crafts and hopefully inspire you to make your next Little Shindig nothing less than fabulous. If you enjoyed any of my personal posts I hope you will visit my spanking new personal blog at Mommy Likes to Party. Sorry Honey...this "blogging thing" is way too much fun.
We apologize for the interruption, we will now return you to this blog already in progress.
Sep 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Challenge is on
Follow along
Popular Posts
-
To Get to Kendal's Birthday Party! Can you believe this party? I had to look twice. YES it is a CHICKEN party. The birthday girl is a bi...
-
Wordless Wednesday Potty training is not exactly fun. If you are a parent, you know what I mean. This is the princess a few years ago, catc...
-
I sometimes get a little distracted doing the "kids party thing" to notice what all the grown ups are up to. So forgive me if this...
-
That was my big question last week. I had made a new friend...from Sweden (You gotta love the net). Anyways, we met through common interests...
-
and a little bit of Pixie Dust Well, it is Kate Landers after all so you KNOW this lady would never stop at the Pixie dust. Darli...
-
Sure the tables might sometimes be a little shorter but they deserve just as much attention. So I will say it again, Little Tablescape Tuesd...
-
Vanessa Valencia is an amazing artist from Arizona. Her blog, a Fanciful Twist is one of the most beautiful and magical blogs out there. T...
No comments:
Post a Comment