Re-posted...from sometime "back in the day"
Yes, it's a donkey. I couldn't resist. This is the bulletin board for my work space. I know it is little wacky but I think that is why I like it so much. She was a dollar store find. All she needed was some pretty ribbons and accessories. I am now in search of that old party game "pin the nose on the clown" maybe I can turn it into a calender?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Challenge is on
Follow along
Popular Posts
-
Wordless Wednesday Potty training is not exactly fun. If you are a parent, you know what I mean. This is the princess a few years ago, catc...
-
To Get to Kendal's Birthday Party! Can you believe this party? I had to look twice. YES it is a CHICKEN party. The birthday girl is a bi...
-
I sometimes get a little distracted doing the "kids party thing" to notice what all the grown ups are up to. So forgive me if this...
-
That was my big question last week. I had made a new friend...from Sweden (You gotta love the net). Anyways, we met through common interests...
-
and a little bit of Pixie Dust Well, it is Kate Landers after all so you KNOW this lady would never stop at the Pixie dust. Darli...
-
Sure the tables might sometimes be a little shorter but they deserve just as much attention. So I will say it again, Little Tablescape Tuesd...
-
Vanessa Valencia is an amazing artist from Arizona. Her blog, a Fanciful Twist is one of the most beautiful and magical blogs out there. T...

5 comments:
Um, I'd like one in red please....
LOL! Awesome..You are ridiculously creative. I would so hang that in my studio!
I love this!
too cute! this would have been a great answer to my vintage donkey doesn't match the color scheme problem from my daughter's first birthday! why didn't i think of that?
Super cute! You are so creative. I love your blog!
Year Old Birthday Party Ideas
Post a Comment