Welcome Stem readers! Woohoo this is a big Day for me...I am so happy you are here. If you didn't follow from Amy's blog ...I'm happy you are here too, but to loop you in, I have been featured today at Stem and it is a BIG deal for me. I am a big fan of Amy's work. If you don't know who I am talking about, do yourself a favor and check her out.
I found her blog shortly after I had planned my Dr. Seuss Party when her Twin Thing Party was spotlighted at the Hostess Blog.....yeah I know! I'm telling you guys she is a big hitter in the Fabulous world of entertaining! I have been hooked on her blog ever since. So yeah my day, better yet MY WEEK is complete. Thanks again Amy.
Feb 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Challenge is on
Follow along
Popular Posts
-
Wordless Wednesday Potty training is not exactly fun. If you are a parent, you know what I mean. This is the princess a few years ago, catc...
-
To Get to Kendal's Birthday Party! Can you believe this party? I had to look twice. YES it is a CHICKEN party. The birthday girl is a bi...
-
I sometimes get a little distracted doing the "kids party thing" to notice what all the grown ups are up to. So forgive me if this...
-
That was my big question last week. I had made a new friend...from Sweden (You gotta love the net). Anyways, we met through common interests...
-
and a little bit of Pixie Dust Well, it is Kate Landers after all so you KNOW this lady would never stop at the Pixie dust. Darli...
-
Sure the tables might sometimes be a little shorter but they deserve just as much attention. So I will say it again, Little Tablescape Tuesd...
-
Vanessa Valencia is an amazing artist from Arizona. Her blog, a Fanciful Twist is one of the most beautiful and magical blogs out there. T...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(70)
-
▼
February
(17)
- Step right up
- Table for two?
- Do you want to be a wrap star?
- Little Tablescape Tuesday
- Return of the Tutu
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- Vintage va-voom
- Candid over Cheese
- What the Grown ups are up to...
- How do you say "Fabulous" in Swedish?
- Let Love Rain
- Woohoo, yippy and Hooray!
- Twinkle Toes
- How much is that Party in the window?
- A monster of a party...
- Pinata Love
- Show Ribbons
-
▼
February
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment