Oct 19, 2008

I want to move to Glitterville


Oh how I love Glitterville!!! I want to live there... just the name itself is FABULOUS. If you are not familiar with them or the site, let me tell you that it's filled with the most amazing stuff. Every time I visit the site I totally feel like a 5 year old in a candy store. Just look at these darling little crowns. Halloween is possibly the best time of the year there...and Christmas...and...well you just really should check it out for yourself!

source: Glitterville

2 comments:

Kira Franz-Knight said...

Glitter is great...Thanks for sharing! Halloween just isn't halloen without a dash of glitter and a slew of sequins...

MixMingleGlow said...

natalie,
I LOVE Glitterville!! I made it my goal over a couple of years to just bite the bullet and invest in some of their pieces. They will be around forever and each piece literally has its own personality...unwrapping them every october is like saying "Hello old friend!". Ebay is a great place to look for G.V. after the Halloween season.

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts