Oct 6, 2008

use caution..

I am a very cautious person. I don't run with scissors, I don't go swimming right after I eat and..well you get the hint. Seriously, I am a cautious person I always have been, even as a child. Now as a parent you can only imagine. Found this {Halloween Safety Guide}today and though it would be good to share.

It's a good site with lots of great tips on costume safety, trick or treating safety, even precautions on Halloween decorating. Unfortunately they had this long disclaimer on re posting of their info and some other legal mumbo jumbo, so "cautious me" does not want to get in trouble and therefor will follow the rules. But please check it out...better safe than sorry, right? Right.

in case you missed it here it is again.

No comments:

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts