Jul 20, 2008

Mermaid party


I worked on great Little Shindig this weekend. A mermaid gala for a six year old! Unfortunately it was a very hot day in So Cal and aside from competing with a jumper I was competing with the very appealing pool water. So although the little mermaids did enjoy dressing up, it was short lived ...before I knew it they had left me for the pool.Honestly I could taken a dunk in the water myself! My feeling weren't hurt, I mingled a little, took some pics and began to wrap things up. Before I knew it the mermaid were back, refreshed and ready to glam it up again!





1 comment:

Ms. Jasmine said...

I was inspiored by youur liittle Mermaid Party. And actually had one myself this Saturday.I linked your Little Mermaid Post.

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts