Feb 21, 2010

Pictures to prove it

Have you planned a fabulous kids party and have the pictures to prove it? Please e-mail all about it! I would love to feature you on this blog. Dont be shy...I know you are out there! No need to be a professsional party planner nor a blogger. I will, of course, give YOU all the credit and praise your fabulous work...I might even have a fun little badge for you to take:)
However, if you ARE a pro or a blogger ,then you should DEFINITELY e-mail me so I can send you tons of link love.

Hope to hear from you soon.


image source

3 comments:

Natalia said...

thank you evenryone that has submitted a party! I will re-start features starting Friday but keep them coming!!!

A Blissful Nest said...

Can't wait to see more featured parties!

Anonymous said...

hello little shindigs

http://craftysusanita.blogspot.com/2010/06/twins-pirate-party.html

I put much love and effort in making my twins 5th b-day party special above is the link of the event. Hope you like it :)

Much Amor,

Crafty Susanita

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts