Have you planned a fabulous kids party and have the pictures to prove it? Please e-mail all about it! I would love to feature you on this blog. Dont be shy...I know you are out there! No need to be a professsional party planner nor a blogger. I will, of course, give YOU all the credit and praise your fabulous work...I might even have a fun little badge for you to take:)
However, if you ARE a pro or a blogger ,then you should DEFINITELY e-mail me so I can send you tons of link love.
Hope to hear from you soon.
image source
Feb 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Challenge is on
Follow along
Popular Posts
-
Wordless Wednesday Potty training is not exactly fun. If you are a parent, you know what I mean. This is the princess a few years ago, catc...
-
To Get to Kendal's Birthday Party! Can you believe this party? I had to look twice. YES it is a CHICKEN party. The birthday girl is a bi...
-
I sometimes get a little distracted doing the "kids party thing" to notice what all the grown ups are up to. So forgive me if this...
-
That was my big question last week. I had made a new friend...from Sweden (You gotta love the net). Anyways, we met through common interests...
-
and a little bit of Pixie Dust Well, it is Kate Landers after all so you KNOW this lady would never stop at the Pixie dust. Darli...
-
Vanessa Valencia is an amazing artist from Arizona. Her blog, a Fanciful Twist is one of the most beautiful and magical blogs out there. T...
-
Sure the tables might sometimes be a little shorter but they deserve just as much attention. So I will say it again, Little Tablescape Tuesd...

3 comments:
thank you evenryone that has submitted a party! I will re-start features starting Friday but keep them coming!!!
Can't wait to see more featured parties!
hello little shindigs
http://craftysusanita.blogspot.com/2010/06/twins-pirate-party.html
I put much love and effort in making my twins 5th b-day party special above is the link of the event. Hope you like it :)
Much Amor,
Crafty Susanita
Post a Comment