Jan 3, 2011

Moon Child

So, you may not know this but I'm a bit of a moon child. I find Zodiac's terribly interesting. I know, I know you are either all bout it or you are rolling your eyes. It's cool.

I am "quasi" if you will. I believe all the good stuff and dismiss all the negative. Honestly, its the only way to go.

That said, I'm excited for this Chinese New Year (February 3rd). Its another party and it also happens to be the Year of the Rabbit AND I'M A RABBIT......(holla bunnies!)

I read somewhere that people born on the year of the Rabbit are articulate, talented, and ambitious. They are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste. Rabbit people are admired, trusted, and are often financially lucky (I'm banking on that part!!!). They are fond of gossip (that must be a typo) but are tactful and generally kind. Rabbit people seldom lose their temper (my husband should read this). They are clever at business and being conscientious, never back out of a contract. They would make good gamblers for they have the uncanny gift of choosing the right thing.

You see, how is all that not interesting?!! What is your Chinese Zodiac? You can find out here.
Hope you will share... Moon child wants to know:)

2 comments:

J. At Your Service said...

This is very interesting. Looks like Im a MONKEY! We master anything, extremely charming manners, quick witted, we solve difficult problems with ease..... ALL true! Heh! Oh and we get what we want without too much trouble....true! ;) My husband can testify to THAT one! Haha! I don't know about this "vain, egotistical" part, LOL...... I've always underestimated myself.

Jane said...

I am a snake:) I like that you know. Natalie, you should soooo get your archetype done. It is so confronting, but so unbelievably worthwhile. An you are a spiritual person, so yo will just soak up the learning and self discovery. Well, it'd been a while since I visited all my CPN friends and left them so blog love so figured I'd start with you... Smiles coming at you, Janexx

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts