Nov 17, 2010

Reach for the Sky {Real Parties}

The Toy Story party was this past weekend and I wanted to share a glimpse with you. Then,  I couldn't figure out what picture to show you...hence the slide show!

I felt a bit out of my element going commercial. SO... in an effort to keep it real, I chose to use the walls painted in Andy's room as the inspiration. You know ...the blue walls with the puffy clouds?  I realize that may sound insane but it's completely true.

Also, I didn't want to go crazy with a candy buffet for a bunch of little kids. Felt it completely appropriate to offer a Toy Buffet instead. See if you can spot my parachuting soldier hanging
over it. Lots of fun little details and  I hope you will take a look.
I would love to hear what YOU think!




A big shout out to my Party Peeps who helped me with elements through out our Little Shindig.

Glittery Flags- The Purple Pug
Party Printable labels-Paper and Pigtails
Table Topper-Socially Circled
Cupcake Toppers-Edible Delights
Cake- Frost...Just add Cake
Cake Mini Bunting (Printable)-Piggy Bank Parties


.....and my Kid Sister for spoiling my kids and dressing up (yet again) for a birthday party. I think she made the best Jesse ever!!!

16 comments:

Elizabeth Santamaria said...

beautiful Party!! you're all into the details!!! Love it!

Cari @ Socially Circled said...

I LOVE it! Wow, there was so much to look at....you had so many awesome elements added to the party!!! Love how you made a commercial party soooo original! Your sister ROCKS and does make a great Jesse! Thanks so much for letting me be a little party of the day! : )
Your son is GORGEOUS!

Tini Posh said...

OMG Nat!!To INFINITY and BEYOND AMAZING! LOVE!!

Shelley said...

So cute!!!

Shelley @ http://divinepartyconcepts.com/

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome. It was a whole lot of fun.

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

This is an amazing party Natalie! So many great details!

Kori Clark said...

SO cute Natalie!!! Great Job!!! I love the toy buffet and you in character, WHAT A MOM! Love it all!

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Love everything! Especially the toy buffet!
My favorite is the adorable cake and cupcakes!!!

Kori Clark said...

What an adorable party! I love the idea of focusing on the clouds!! Your sister is SO cute in costume! I love that!!

Angelena said...

I love this party!! Amazing! I'm happy to see a party where the child can recognize the theme of the party!! You did it with much class and still "kid friendly" Thank You!!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

You blew it out girl! I adore it!! It's so awesome to see a Disney party be this original and creative!

The Lewis's said...

Great job Natalie!

LilBuckarooDesigns said...

Your party is beyond adorable from start to finish. I don't think I can pick out just one detail I love...it is all gorgeous. But, I must say I am in LOVE with the red drawers that you used for the utensils! Such a cute idea!!

jo anne said...

i can't get past the wreath on the door. it's so clever...

Unknown said...

omg. SO CUTE. Sooo much detail.. I LOVE your parachuter in the backyard!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, great pics and a great job! Where did you get those awesome monkey candy dispensers? They are perfect!

tciske@yahoo.com

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts