Apr 14, 2011

Mrs.Fly Guy {Postcards from Sunny}


Dear Family,

Life is a DREAM in Warwick, New York.I have never been around so much glitter...and purple.

I am happy to report that I made it in time for Gavin's party on Sunday and I think I have met my future husband! 

OMF (oh my Feathers)...this Guy is SO FLY. Not sure he is into me since we are SO different, but you never know right?! (long sigh)

I am looking forward to spending some one on one with Kristy herself. Will report back soon.


tootles,


(the future Mrs.Fly Guy?)

5 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

hysterical & she looks fab in the party hat :)

J. At Your Service said...

LOL!!! You're too much!! But Sunny does look pretty FLY with her party hat!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. OMF, I love it! Can't wait to see Sunny at a Puggie Party. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally missed this post (thanks for linking Sunny on CPN!) I am just LMBO here. TOO funny!

linnette from paperglitter.com said...

This is an adorable feature of your blog! I actually found you through the Superchick herself, Genevieve on FB. I will now follow your blog--great content!

:)

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts