Jan 25, 2009

Blog LUV fest

With so many Blogs in this world I can only be thankful to actually receive visits here. So as you can imagine I was absolutely thrilled to have been tagged with this lovely Blog luv award by 4 great Blogs and the amazing Ladies behind them;

Amy from Stem Parties
Natasha from Fete Fantastic
Brooke from Jackaroo Love
Thank you ladies, you are all truly awesome!

To continue this Luv-Fest please allow me to share my current Blog Luv list. By the way, I am aware a few of them have received the "luv" recently (that is how fabulous they are) and that is exactly why I have chosen to list them here anyway. So in no particular order:

Free Signature Generator

8 comments:

Michelle@Everyday Celebrating said...

awww! thanks for the luv!!!!!
I luv your blog as well!!!!!

Rachel said...

Wow! Thank you very much Natalie! What a wonderul way to start the week. :D

Jacie said...

Thank you Natalie! This is just what I needed to start my week off right.

Jaime said...

Thanks Natalie and Congrats!

abigail @ Piece of Cake said...

thanks natalie! i love you right back!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Hi Natalie! That pirate party is toooo cute and I Loooove the ring toss display!
Thanks for visiting my blog, and Welcome!

Natalie said...

Thank you Natalie ... you can't see it, but i'm blushing!

* TONYA * said...

Wow. Thank you and congratulations on your receiving it too. I'm so far behind on blog reading right now so I apologize profusely for not accepting this sooner. I'll be sure to pass it on.

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts