Dear Bloggy Blog,
This is a little uncomfortable...but I feel like I owe you an explanation. You see....the truth is, I have been hanging out over at the network...EVERY NIGHT since it opened! I know, I know. That is a bit obsessive (even for me). I just cant help it. I am making new friends, discovering new shops and chatting with my party people from New York to the West Coast and everywhere in between. Some nights ...I event stay up and talk to Australia! :)
I'm sorry...I don't mean to gloat.
I just wanted to say I am sorry and I hope we can make this work. We have been together for a while now and we cant get a little Network get in between us (hee hee...its almost 500members strong).
no, no, no ....I am not gloating again. I am just really excited that we are talking again.
So how have you been?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Challenge is on
Follow along
Popular Posts
-
Wordless Wednesday Potty training is not exactly fun. If you are a parent, you know what I mean. This is the princess a few years ago, catc...
-
To Get to Kendal's Birthday Party! Can you believe this party? I had to look twice. YES it is a CHICKEN party. The birthday girl is a bi...
-
I sometimes get a little distracted doing the "kids party thing" to notice what all the grown ups are up to. So forgive me if this...
-
That was my big question last week. I had made a new friend...from Sweden (You gotta love the net). Anyways, we met through common interests...
-
and a little bit of Pixie Dust Well, it is Kate Landers after all so you KNOW this lady would never stop at the Pixie dust. Darli...
-
Sure the tables might sometimes be a little shorter but they deserve just as much attention. So I will say it again, Little Tablescape Tuesd...
-
Vanessa Valencia is an amazing artist from Arizona. Her blog, a Fanciful Twist is one of the most beautiful and magical blogs out there. T...
2 comments:
Hey Natalie! Laughed when I read this! I know the guilt and shame! :) You'll get your groove back... but there are only so many hours in a day! CPN is a great thing!
Hello lovely CPN girl, it is delightful to connect with people, from all over, to share ideas and inspiration. I am loving CPN, and I've officially kissed goodbye to all housework from here on in! SO glad I finally got around to visiting your fab blog, followed for you! Wishing you all the best, Jane:) http://louandjane.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment