Jun 17, 2011

TCB (Postcards from Sunny}

Dear Family,

Cross one off the bucket list, I am walking in Memphis!





Yes, I took a picture at the gates. I know you are so Jelly!!!

I am having a blast with my host family this week. They have a HUGE dog but he is just the sweetest
Brittany is due very soon and I am so happy to been able to spend this time with her. She is prettier than in her pictures, if you can believe that and don't EVEN get me started on her dimples. Now I'm Jelly:(
Days are spent talking about parties, nights spent eating Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream and watching Housewives. BTW...did you see the OC reunion special? DRA-MA!!!!

Well gotta go...Grey and I have a play date! I will chat you later.

xoxo
Sunny Cutlet



2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo have always wanted to go there!

Brittany Schwaigert said...

We are totally enjoying having Miss Sunny! Wish she could stay longer!

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts