Sep 27, 2009

Happy Un-Birthday

A happy un-birthday it was! My daughters 5th birthday party happened a couple weeks past her actual birth date (oops). But it was a blast!


We had fun putting together this Mad Tea Party, on a strict budget mind you. Fortunately for us my garage is full of "stuff". My aunt, a costume maker made this darling Little Alice dress for her. My kid sis always the sport, dressed up and played the part of the Queen of Hearts.


Also, my dear friend Chris baked some cupcakes with the perfect shade of Blue. Gracias Christinita!

I have to apologize for the quality of lighting in the pictures. I promise you it was darling and if you would like to see more then just follow the white rabbit or perhaps just follow this link here.





3 comments:

testing 1 said...

Hi! I was wondering under what fabulous party rock you were hiding under :)

Ms. Jasmine said...

Oh I just love it. I like how you dressed up. Made the party even more special

Dusti said...

Looks like such a fun party Natalie!

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts