Jul 4, 2010

Rockstar

I took a little too long to post these pictures. I would like to say that it was because I have been recovering from the rager of a ROCKSTAR party we recently styled but in all honesty it's because I am not so thrilled with my pictures (the lighting was terrible!).


However, I can say that my Cheetah Girls {slash}Hannah Montana's{slash}Bieber loving little lady's went GAGA over their little ROCKSTAR lounge.


Here goes a little glimpse....









I don't have any tattoos so this was my little opportunity:)
When I showed them to my husband when I got home, he laughed and said you should've gotten them to write SON instead!
Kicking myself over that...why didn't I think of that!


4 comments:

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Super cute!!! I love the microphone cupcakes!! What awesome detail! Looks like they had a great time!

The Lewis's said...

well, regardless of the poor lighting, i can tell the party was a hit. nice attention to detail! i can't believe my kids are going to be in that demographic sooner than later and i'll have to be in the know with all the disney teen beat stuff. at least this shows, you can make it cute.

Brittany Schwaigert said...

LOVE! The microphone cupcakes are to die for!

Shelley said...

So cute! I am planning a rock star party for my daughter right now! Great inspiration!

Shelley @ http://divinepartyconcepts.com/

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts