Jul 31, 2010

Can you believe it Mr.Charlie Brown

Went to some yard sales today and found two scooters for the kids, a Pink Barbie House with two new Barbies and several accessories plus some vintage style play food for just a few bucks!!!

I also came across this..


I never had one as a kid but new exactly what it was when I saw it across a strangers yard. Can you believe they were asking a whole buck for it!!! I know, right?!

Can you believe I didn't buy it!!!! I know, right?!

I "tried" to practice a little self control (you know, no impulsive buying). I had already paid for the other stuff and I thought this, well this.... I REALLY didn't need !! As if the scooters, the barbie house, the Barbies and their accessories and the play food were essential.

I'm kicking myself over this one but I guess it beats buyers remorse. That will come in the next few days when I am sure I will step on of one of Barbies new shoes.

Hope you are having a good weekend! Mine is going fabulous so far :)

image via: Amazon


4 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

What was it about that thing when we were kids? I ALWAYS wanted it!!!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Too funny! I had this when I was young! =)

The Lewis's said...

I had one of those as a kid! Wow that brings back vivid memories.

Jen @ SecondCitySoiree said...

Wow that brings back memories! Never had one, but I sort of wanted one...

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts