Apr 27, 2010

ga-ga over this guy....

Who wouldn't be smitten with a blue and furry guy that wears a cape?





Personally, I am ga ga over him and this party put together by, no other then Kristy, the Head Pug herself! Go ahead and be amazed at all the heroic details.









This is but a glimpse to the party. You must visit the Purple Pug to get the full load down. Trust me, ther is lots more!


If party planners were like super heroes I bet Kristy would have the shiniest of capes! One guess as to what color it would be?


Hey Kristy, could I audition for the sidekick role...or is that going to the Pug?










4 comments:

maribeth said...

too cute!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Thanks for the fabulous, furry feature:) You are beyond amazing yourself and I adore your work and blog.

You KNOW what color my cape would be:)

kim said...

what a cute party! love it!

malia said...

wow i love this party idea and i think your blog is adorable. i'm your newest follower... hope you'll visit me if you have a chance.
www.yesterdayontuesday.com

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts