Mar 30, 2010

You had me at Vintage

I came across the sweetest little first birthday party a couple weeks ago. Vintage inspired! I know right? Talk about luv at first sight.

It is just about the most darling little party I have ever seen. No need to say more because the pictures speak for themselves. Honestly..

Maribeth (mom and AMAZING party planner) + oh so talented Photographer for a dad. Its too perfect! But I gotta tell you, the birthday girl TOTALLY steals the show! Yep, I was swept away (long sigh).

Enjoy....and see you tomorrow!





uber cuteness alert!!!!!










told you so!



Want to see more on this party? Please visit Meribeths blog.

images via http://www.jmalahy.com/











Thank you to the Malahy family
for allowing me to share this here :)





5 comments:

Unknown said...

You were not kidding! So so cute!!
She is precious and the wasn't to shabby either!

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

Super sweet with a cherry on top. I am becoming an all things vintage and retro addict. What a beautiful presentation for a party. The birthday girl is beyond adorable:)

Unknown said...

I loved it too!

maribeth said...

thank you, natalie, for all the sweet comments! i had so much fun creating this party it makes my heart happy that others love it, too!

Natalia said...

Thank you Maribeth!

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts