Feb 9, 2009

A monster of a party...

Today I am featuring a fun party that included two of the sweetest monsters ever, Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc. I caught a glimpse of the spectacular event over at Cool Party Blog and wanted to share it with you. This Mom is so creative and as you will see this party for her son was truly a labor of love.

Talk about an entrance..she actually painted this on a 8’ x 4’ corrugated cardboard panel....just a little party back drop. What do you think of Mike? By the way SHE MADE THIS! Check out her site for more on Paper-mache...she even offers templates.

I wonder how Mike made out?
I always love a good game of Pin the eye on Mike.

The kids all got tons of goodies and these great badges that she also made.So official right? Yeah, I kinda want one!


and this has got to be my favorite...a Mike's Eye shirt that read "I had a Monstrously Fun Time at Christian's Party". There is no doubt about that.

You can read more about this party here Check out all the Yoshi stuff while you are there!

Thank you Cool Party Blog for letting us share.
Party On,

Free Signature Generator

Images: CoolPartyBlog.com





No comments:

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts