Feb 11, 2009

Woohoo, yippy and Hooray!

Welcome Stem readers! Woohoo this is a big Day for me...I am so happy you are here. If you didn't follow from Amy's blog ...I'm happy you are here too, but to loop you in, I have been featured today at Stem and it is a BIG deal for me. I am a big fan of Amy's work. If you don't know who I am talking about, do yourself a favor and check her out.
I found her blog shortly after I had planned my Dr. Seuss Party when her Twin Thing Party was spotlighted at the Hostess Blog.....yeah I know! I'm telling you guys she is a big hitter in the Fabulous world of entertaining! I have been hooked on her blog ever since. So yeah my day, better yet MY WEEK is complete. Thanks again Amy.

Free Signature Generator

No comments:

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts