Chosen at random the winners are Dawn and Reiza. Both winners have been contacted and will be choosing from the Fantastic children's collection over at the Invitations Consultants. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Challenge is on
Follow along
Popular Posts
-
Wordless Wednesday Potty training is not exactly fun. If you are a parent, you know what I mean. This is the princess a few years ago, catc...
-
To Get to Kendal's Birthday Party! Can you believe this party? I had to look twice. YES it is a CHICKEN party. The birthday girl is a bi...
-
I sometimes get a little distracted doing the "kids party thing" to notice what all the grown ups are up to. So forgive me if this...
-
That was my big question last week. I had made a new friend...from Sweden (You gotta love the net). Anyways, we met through common interests...
-
and a little bit of Pixie Dust Well, it is Kate Landers after all so you KNOW this lady would never stop at the Pixie dust. Darli...
-
Vanessa Valencia is an amazing artist from Arizona. Her blog, a Fanciful Twist is one of the most beautiful and magical blogs out there. T...
-
Sure the tables might sometimes be a little shorter but they deserve just as much attention. So I will say it again, Little Tablescape Tuesd...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(70)
-
▼
March
(23)
- Only in LA
- and the winners are...
- Party Mission
- Little Miss Cupcake
- This is how I roll
- Bowling Alley
- Little Lady Buggy
- An early inviation...
- Time to put the gloves on...
- You Silly Goose!
- The Glass Slipper Ball
- Mad Tea Party
- Minnie Picnic
- Blog BFF's
- Short and Sweet
- Where is the doughboy?
- All aboard!
- So Fantastic, made of plastic
- Pint size- Carnival
- A la Lone Ranger
- My easy bake oven days are here again...
- Get your Craft on...
- Celebrating Dr.Seuss
-
▼
March
(23)

1 comment:
Yahoo! Very excited, for once, I don't have to make invitations! What a fun way to splurge. Thank you, thank you.
Post a Comment