All Aboard! For a B-Day party at Travel Town on The Pennsylvania Train. The runner on the table was made to look like a train track and of course we had an Engine as the ccenterpiece lugging all the cupcakes. All the kids got Engineer hats, red bandannas and train whistles. The whole party got to ride on the miniature Train that goes all around the Park. As a parting gift/goody bags all the kids received little European suitcases filled with party treats!
Mar 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Challenge is on
Follow along
Popular Posts
-
Wordless Wednesday Potty training is not exactly fun. If you are a parent, you know what I mean. This is the princess a few years ago, catc...
-
To Get to Kendal's Birthday Party! Can you believe this party? I had to look twice. YES it is a CHICKEN party. The birthday girl is a bi...
-
I sometimes get a little distracted doing the "kids party thing" to notice what all the grown ups are up to. So forgive me if this...
-
That was my big question last week. I had made a new friend...from Sweden (You gotta love the net). Anyways, we met through common interests...
-
and a little bit of Pixie Dust Well, it is Kate Landers after all so you KNOW this lady would never stop at the Pixie dust. Darli...
-
Vanessa Valencia is an amazing artist from Arizona. Her blog, a Fanciful Twist is one of the most beautiful and magical blogs out there. T...
-
Sure the tables might sometimes be a little shorter but they deserve just as much attention. So I will say it again, Little Tablescape Tuesd...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(70)
-
▼
March
(23)
- Only in LA
- and the winners are...
- Party Mission
- Little Miss Cupcake
- This is how I roll
- Bowling Alley
- Little Lady Buggy
- An early inviation...
- Time to put the gloves on...
- You Silly Goose!
- The Glass Slipper Ball
- Mad Tea Party
- Minnie Picnic
- Blog BFF's
- Short and Sweet
- Where is the doughboy?
- All aboard!
- So Fantastic, made of plastic
- Pint size- Carnival
- A la Lone Ranger
- My easy bake oven days are here again...
- Get your Craft on...
- Celebrating Dr.Seuss
-
▼
March
(23)
4 comments:
We live about 40 minutes from Strasburg! LOVE that town and the trains :) What a fabulous idea for a party!
The train lugging all the goodies is such a great idea!
~Tanya
Where did you get the tin containers to create the train centerpiece? I would love to create this for my son's 3rd birthday! Thanks
@ Rachel
The party was several years ago but I got them at Ikea. You can also try the Container Store. Let me know how yours turns out...I would love to see!!! :)
Post a Comment