Mar 11, 2009

Where is the doughboy?

Well if you haven't heard already, Barbie's Malibu Dream house has been brought to life. Designed by Jonathan Adler, it is truly Dreamy. Read more about it here.

I was heart broken to hear the above ground pool did not make the cut but it was all soon forgotten once I feasted my eyes on this;

More than I could dream of. A shoe closet filled with 50 pairs of Pink Christian Louboutin 's!

It is said that the party included custom floral centerpieces shaped as stilettos heels and a "plastic fantastic" theme infused throughout the night. Get a load of these numbers; 146 pounds of pink candy for the dessert table and 1,030 pounds of ice were used to create an ice sculpture of a birthday cake. Colin Cowie happens to be Barbies party planner , no surprise there.

Also another fun note, I read somewhere that her kitchen was stocked with cupcake-making ingredients. I KNEW IT! She really CAN do it all!

No comments:

The Challenge is on

The Challenge is on
Follow along

Popular Posts